7/16/2024

Illinois Conservation Police are Hiring. See the information below.


From Officer Isaac Gerard with the Illinois Conservation Police.  
I am reaching out about our application period being open. We are currently accepting applications.  I was hoping you could help me spread the word within your organization.  If there is someone else I should be sending this notice to, please advise and I will make sure they get it.  If you wish to be removed from this type of distribution, I will gladly take your contact information off my recruiting file.  
 
The Application Process is OPEN!
 
Below you will find the link to the Conservation Police Officer Trainee Application.  Please read the instructions carefully. 
 
https://illinois.jobs2web.com/search/?searchby=location&createNewAlert=false&q=CONSERVATION+POLICE&locationsearch=&geolocation=&optionsFacetsDD_customfield3=Department+of+Natural+Resources&optionsFacetsDD_department=Public+Safety
 
The application will close July 26, 2024.  If you have questions please email or call me at 309-214-0203. 
 
I have included the eligibility requirements link below.
https://dnr.illinois.gov/lawenforcement/conservationpoliceofficercareeropportunities.html
 
Encourage any students or colleagues to reach out to me.
CPO Isaac Gerard #470
Illinois Conservation Police
309-214-0203